Psychology Session

Mental Health Assessments

Our specialist Psychiatrists offer Mental Health assessments and a follow up care plan should you wish you receive on going treatment. Enquire with our admin team to receive further information.

Psychiatric assessments take approximately 1-2 hours. Receive a detailed report, diagnosis and formulation within one week of receiving your appointment.

Cost: £730